Travelling to the USA – ESTA and visa information

All international travelers who are eligible to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (ESTA) must apply for authorization.
Who You Are:

  • You are a citizen or eligible national of a Visa Waiver Program country.
  • You are currently not in possession of a visitor's visa.
  • Your travel is for 90 days or less.
  • You plan to travel to the United States for business or pleasure.
  • You want to apply for a new authorization for one person or a group of applications for two or more persons.

Please visit this website for further information and list of Visa Waiver Program countries – Please note that this is the only legitimate website to apply for an ESTA.

If you are travelling from a country not participating in the ESTA program, please visit the website of the U.S. Department of State for further information:


Register Now View Program
Supporting Publication
Platinum Sponsors
  • compus
  • Danone
  • qrs
  • ingredion
  • Leatherhead
  • P&K
  • red
  • sam
  • taka
Silver Sponsors
  • eyeq
  • haystack
  • p&g
  • Qi
  • mer
  • compus
  • compus
  • css
  • css
  • eyeQ
  • fizz
  • haystack
  • Insights Center
  • ipsos
  • ISI
  • ISR
  • leatherhead
  • leatherhead
  • bommr
  • noldus
  • pin
  • P&K
  • pplinsight
  • Qi
  • Qrs
  • red
  • sam
  • sense-sm
  • sensory
  • Sensostat
  • Sensory Value
  • sss
  • Watch me think