12th Pangborn Sensory Science Symposium
20-24 August 2017 | Rhode Island Convention Center, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
The Pangborn Symposium is an opportunity to learn, to be inspired, to connect and to participate. The 12th Pangborn Sensory Science Symposium will bring together industry and academia, leading pioneers and emerging experts in sensory and consumer science. Moreover, we welcome the participation of companies and sponsors who play an integral part in the success of the symposium and remain essential partners in the development of sensory and consumer sciences.
We hope that you will join us for the 12th Pangborn Symposium from 20 – 24 August 2017 in Providence, RI, USA.
Graduate students that have submitted an oral or poster contribution to the Pangborn program may be awarded with the Rick Bell Memorial Travel Scholarship. Visit the Scholarships page for more information
Abstracts are now invited on the following topics. Please submit via the online abstract submission system.
- New and Emerging Sensory & Consumer Methods
- Sensory Testing in Children
- Historical Perspectives
- Food Choice & Consumer Behavior
- Health and Wellness
- Fundamentals: biology & psychophysics
- Sensory science outside the oral cavity: not just food
- Challenges in Emerging Markets
- Cross Cultural Sensory Research
- Sensory Driven Product Design
- Sensory Marketing
Announcement of EOI to host PANGBORN 2021